What is the best area to stay in Chicago?
To get the most from your vacation, think about your “Chicago bucket list.” Are you here for family fun, shopping, or to hit the town? With 1483 hotels in Chicago, we’ve got something for everyone:
- Chicago hotels for families: If you want to have easy access to the Shedd Aquarium, the Field Museum and other family-friendly attractions, you might want to stay near Grant Park in the Loop. The Congress Plaza Hotel has free cribs and two on-site restaurants, while Palmer House, a Hilton Hotel is pet-friendly.
- Chicago neighborhoods for nightlife: River North is the home of cocktail bars and luxe eateries, and you can take your pick of everything from the 3.5 star Aloft Chicago River North to the 5 star Langham Chicago, then dance the night away. Lincoln Park is also known for its lively bar scene and several great hotel options, like the Hotel Lincoln, so you won’t have too far to travel.
- Where to stay without a car: Stay in the Loop (home of the Millennium Park “Bean,” theatres, art deco architecture, and major department stores) if you want to be able to get around on foot or jump on the ‘L’ train.
What hotels do celebrities stay at in Chicago?
If you’ve got stars in your eyes, stay where the celebrities stay. Even if you aren’t a household name, you’ll feel like one when you step through the doors of these hotels:
- The rooftop at the Ritz-Carlton is the place to see and be seen, while the indulgent spa is the place to get away from it all.
- The Four Seasons is a top choice if “room with a view” is on your list of must-haves. Breathtaking vistas of the skyline and Lake Michigan are all on offer.
- The Peninsula Chicago offers bespoke ways to see the city, from exclusive VIP tours to a sleek BMW house car to take you where you want to go.
Where should I stay in Chicago on a budget?
Who says you have to spend a lot to get a great hotel? Not us. We have hotels that start as low as $64 per night:
- At the River Hotel, you’ll get a comfy bed, in-room coffee service and terrific location—all for a reasonable rate.
- The Hotel Chicago in the West Loop is ideal for budget business travelers, with work-friendly amenities like a 24-hour business center.
- At Ray’s Bucktown Bed and Breakfast, you get to stay in one of the city’s trendiest areas at a price you’ll love. Plus, free breakfast!