Bars, Clubs & Lounges
Lounges and Bars
Atrium Seating area - complimentary 24 hour tea and coffee station
Sports & Fitness
- Walking track on the Sun Deck
- Onboard Boutique
- Lectures and informational seminars
- Hands-on demonstrations, cooking classes, traditional dance performances, local tastings.
- Old World Heritage�� Program
- Welcome Cocktail Reception
- Activities may vary depending upon itinerary
- Library corner
- Board Games, card games
- Free ship-wide wireless internet service
- Organic herb garden
- Solar Panels
- Laundry service (additional fee)
- Elevator (Middle and Upper decks)
- At least one included shore excursion per port, led by knowledgeable local guides utilizing a high-tech audio headset system
- Engaging Culture Curriculum��: immersive program of both onboard and onshore experiences that include insightful presentations, cooking demonstrations and regional folkloric and musical performances
- Local Life Experience and Working Life Experience excursions
- Optional Privileged Access Experience (additional charge)
- Home-hosted visits
- Trips to local markets
- Enrichment programs may vary with theme or itinerary of the ship
Traveling with Children
Due to the nature of their cruise itineraries, Viking River Cruises does not maintain facilities or services for children aboard river cruise vessels. On all cruises and cruise journeys, minors under the age of 18 must be accompanied and share a cabin with a parent, legal guardian or other responsible adult over the age of 21. Viking River reserves the right to limit the number of minors under the age of 18 years on board and on land excursions booked through them.
From booking to boarding and beyond, a personal concierge's expert knowledge can help guide you in arranging the luxury cruise of your dreams.
Please fill out the form to the right and a concierge will call you shortly.
1-800-441-3659 | 9am-9pm M-F, 9am-6pm Sat-Sun (EST)