Bars, Clubs & Lounges
Main Foyer Lounge
Sports & Bowling Diner
Diamond Bar & Library
Music and Dance
El Dorado Piano Bar
Galaxy Lounge Restaurant & Club
The Green Sax Jazz Bar
Yacht Club Lounge
Top Sail Lounge
Yacht Club Pool Bar
The One Bar
Casino & Gambling
- Millennium Star Casino
- Table games and slot machines
- Card Room
- Currencies accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- Aurea Spa
- Sauna, steam room, thalassotherapy, and numerous body treatments
- Beauty Salon
- Spa and salon treatments are at current menu pricing
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness Center: features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Step Classes, Yoga, Resistance training, spinning, circuit training, and more. Exercise programs vary by ship and itinerary.
- Jogging Track: Deck 15 outdoor track
- Sports Area
- Doremi Aquapark: outdoor pool area with 150 spraying fountains, waterjets, whirlpools and pool bar
- La Playa Preciosa: indoor pool with retractable roof
- The Garden Pool: outdoor pool located at the aft section of deck 15
- The One Pool: exclusive Yacht Club Pool area for guests of the Yacht Club suites
- Vertigo 390-foot waterslide twists and turns from 18 decks high, including a spin over the ship's edge!
- Shopping Arcade
- Duty-free shopping
- Perfume & Cosmetics
- MSC logo shop
- Photo Gallery/Photo Shop
- Gallery Plaza: Art Gallery
- Candy Shop
- The Pool Shop
- Platinum Theatre: three tiered theater on decks 5, 6 and 7
- 4-D theater
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
Music and Dance
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
Contests & Tournaments
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Internet Caf�� (for a fee)
- Formula-1 Simulator
- Outdoor Cinema & Entertainment
- Business Center
- Bowling - 2 miniature ten-pin alleys
- Vertigo waterslide
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting Workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance lessons
- Wellness program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
Mini BowlingMSC Preziosa features two innovative mini-bowling alleys in the high-tech Sports Bar. Every aspect of these ten-pin bowling alleys has been carefully designed for maximum entertainment and impact, including a traditional-looking bowling surface that is actually made of a tough phenol compound which allows anyone to join in the fun without changing shoes. The alleys are scaled down to work perfectly in a bar environment, stimulating people to mix and mingle, while even the bowls themselves are somewhat smaller than usual, making everything manageable for youngsters while still presenting a challenge to all. Increasing the fun, there are two large LCD electronic screens featuring interactive videogame animations with a choice of Ten Pin Tour and Turkey Shoot.
Nintendo Wii ConsolesMSC Preziosa is equipped with 114 Wii consoles, including 9 Wii Sport consoles in the Sport Bar, 4 Wii fit stations with balance board in the Fitness Center, a competition console on the Sport Deck and a further console in the main pool area that's connected to a massive 7x3 metres screen for public competitions and activities. Other consoles form part of the sumptuous fittings in the elegant suites of MSC Preziosas exclusive MSC Yacht Club complex.
Formula 1 SimulatorClimb into a racing car to experience the adrenaline rush of travelling at high speed. This state-of-the-art simulator perfectly reproduces driving conditions in one of the fastest cars in the world! The flash of the green light, the pit stop, overtaking a rival and the checkered flag awaits as you experience all the excitement of the Grand Prix.
4D CinemaFor the ultimate virtual reality experience check out the stunning 4D Cinema with giant screen and special headphones, for an audio/visual experience like never before.
Video Games Arcade
Doremi Castle Aquapark AdventuresFountains, sprays, water pistols and water valves provide endless fun during the day and an astonishing spectacle when lit up to music at night.
Sports AmenitiesSports amenities are plentiful in the Sport Court, including shuffleboard and a jogging/power-walking track, as well bowling in the Sports & Bowling Diner.
Kids, Ages 3-12
Mini Club: Children 3-6 Years OldOn all the ships there is a special area exclusively dedicated to children - cheerful and colorful. Safe and equipped play areas offer daily entertainment and plenty of space for running, exploring, diving, swimming and, most important of all...playing! The Mini Club is also available during excursions.
Junior Club: Children 7-12 Years OldOffering dedicated activities, sports, parties, games and shows, the Junior Club provides plenty of opportunities for kids to have fun while Mom and Dad relax.
Children's MenuParents will be delighted with our cuisine designed just for kids. There are special menus (Stellar, Polar, Jungle, Farm) designed to keep kids healthy, as well as tantalizing pastries and desserts to keep them happy, whether they're eating with their parents or in the care of their club supervisors. Plus, if it's someone's birthday during the cruise, a fantastic birthday cake will be served at the end of dinner.
DO-RE-MIYounger guests will love MSC Cruises' mascot, Do-Re-Mi. Not only does this smiley character feature on a range of products for children, he also makes live appearances during children's parties at the pool or in the disco, as well as during boarding and disembarkation.
Teens, Ages 13-17 Years Old
Teen's Club for Kids over 13 Years of AgeMSC Teen's Club provides specialized entertainers to organize fun activities for teenagers, such as treasure hunts and kids' missions, talent shows, the Virtual World Arcade, trivia and dance contests; there's even a newspaper in which they can write and draw about their preferred activities. The program changes daily, and there's so much to do, they'll want every day to be twice as long just to fit everything in!
Teen DiscoTeens Club Live holds evening events including music live shows, Hip-Hop, Latin and group dancing, plus much more. There's even a disco just for teens, a place they can call their own.
Teen's CardThis personalized credit card provides children aged 12 to 17 with the ability to spend small sums on board. The cards can be used on board like a proper credit card as well as a cruise card. An information flyer and order form are provided at the time of boarding.