- Casino Veneziano
- Table games and slot machines
- Card Room
- Currencies accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- Aurea Spa
- Sauna, steam room, thalassotherapy, and numerous body treatments
- Beauty Salon
- Spa and salon treatments are at current menu pricing
- Fitness Center: features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Step Classes, Yoga, Resistance training, spinning, circuit training, and more. Exercise programs vary by ship and itinerary.
- Jogging Track: Deck 15 outdoor track
- Sports Area
- Tennis and basketball court
- Mini-Golf course: Deck 16
- Aqua Park: outdoor pool area with 150 spraying fountains, waterjets, whirlpools and pool bar
- Le Sirene: indoor pool with retractable roof
- The Garden Pool: outdoor pool located at the aft section of deck 15
- Children's Waterpark & Play area: deck 15
- The One Pool: exclusive Yacht Club Pool area for guests of the Yacht Club suites
- Shopping Arcade
- Duty-free shopping
- Perfume & Cosmetics
- MSC logo shop
- Photo Gallery/Photo Shop
- Gallery Plaza: Art Gallery
- Candy Shop
- The Pool Shop
- Pantheon Theater: three tiered theater on decks 5, 6 and 7
- 4-D Theater
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Internet Caf�� (for a fee)
- Formula-1 Simulator
- Outdoor Cinema & Entertainment
- Business Center
- Bowling - 2 miniature ten-pin alleys
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting Workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance lessons
- Wellness program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.