Bars, Clubs & Lounges
Lounges & Bars
Le Gocce Bar
La Brachetta Bar
La Conchiglia Bar
Il Bar del Sole
Music and Dancing
Casino & Gambling
- Atlantic City Casino: Amalfi Deck
- Table games and slot machines
- Card Room: Amalfi Deck
- Poker Room: Portofino Deck
- Currencies Accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- MSC Aurea Spa : Porto Cervo Deck
- Wide variety of Spa Treatments
- Vichy Showers, mud treatments, Turkish baths
- Salon services (hair salon)
- Additional charge for Spa treatments and salon services
Sports & Fitness
- The Fitness Center
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment includes: weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Total Body Circuit Training, Yoga
- Jogging Track
- Shuffle Board
- Sports Center
- Le Grand Bleu - outdoor pool
- La Grotta Azzurra - covered pool
- Children's Outdoor Pool: Positano Deck 14
- Shopping Arcade
- Bond Street - boutique
- La Parfum Cosmetics Shop
- Electronics Shop
- Il Rubino - jewelry & accessories
- MSC Logo Shop -Souvenirs
- Duty free goods include: clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, jewelry, and sundries
- Photo Gallery
- Royal Theatre
- 4-D theater
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Themed parties and events vary with ship and itinerary
- Events and parties are held on special occasions and vary from ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Karaoke Nights
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
Contests & Tournaments
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Virtual Games
- Photo Gallery
- MSC Business Center with Internet connection
- Mini-bowling alley
- Billiard Table
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance Lessons
- Wellness Program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
Mini BowlingMSC Magnifica features two innovative mini-bowling alleys in the high-tech Sports Bar. Every aspect of these ten-pin bowling alleys has been carefully designed for maximum entertainment and impact, including a traditional-looking bowling surface that is actually made of a tough phenol compound which allows anyone to join in the fun without changing shoes. The alleys are scaled down to work perfectly in a bar environment, stimulating people to mix and mingle, while even the bowls themselves are somewhat smaller than usual, making everything manageable for youngsters while still presenting a challenge to all. Increasing the fun, there are two large LCD electronic screens featuring interactive videogame animations with a choice of Ten Pin Tour and Turkey Shoot.
Video Games ArcadeOur video games arcade has a wide range of games for all ages. Teens and adults will enjoy familiar amusements while grownups can challenge themselves on multi-player machines.
Acqua ParkIts 150 fountains provide endless fun during the day and an astonishing spectacle when lit up to music at night.
Sports AmenitiesOnboard MSC Cruises ships sports amenities are equally extensive, with tennis, squash and basketball courts, shuffleboard, a jogging track and four swimming pools, including the amazing mini-golf.
Kid's PoolJust as adults deserve their own swimming area, so children merit their own fun place for waterplay, too!
Kids, Ages 3-12
Mini Club: Children 3-6 Years OldOn all the ships of the MSC Cruises fleet there is a special area exclusively dedicated to children - cheerful and colorful. Safe and equipped play areas offer daily entertainment and plenty of space for running, exploring, diving, swimming and, most important of all...playing! The Mini Club is also available during excursions.
Junior Club: Children 7-12 Years OldOffering dedicated activities, sports, parties, games and shows the Junior Club provides plenty of opportunities for kids to have fun while Mom and Dad relax and vice versa.
Children's MenuMoms will be delighted with our cuisine designed just for kids. There are special menus (Stellar, Polar, Jungle, Farm) designed to keep kids healthy and above all happy, whether they're eating with their parents or in the care of their club supervisors, without mentioning the thousands of tantalizing pastries and desserts. Plus, if it's someone's birthday during the cruise, a fantastic birthday cake will be served at the end of dinner, including the candles!
DO-RE-MIYounger guests will love MSC Cruises' mascot, Do-Re-Mi. Not only does this smiley character feature on a range of products for children, he also makes live appearances during children's parties at the pool or in the disco, as well as during boarding and disembarkation.
Teens, Ages 13-17 Years Old
Teen's Club for Kids over 13 Years of AgeMSC Teen's Club provides specialized entertainers to organize fun activities for teenagers. Treasure hunts and kids' missions, talent shows, the Virtual World Arcade, trivia and dance contests...there's even a newspaper in which they can write and draw about their preferred activities. There's so much to do we're sure they'll want every day to be twice as long just to fit everything in. The program changes daily to keep it all endlessly entertaining.
Teen DiscoAfter the day-time fun is finished we get the evening parties going while the Teens Club Live holds events that include music live shows, Hip-Hop, Latin and group dancing, plus much more. There's even a disco just for teens, a place they can call their own.
Teen's CardThis personalized credit card will provide children aged 12 to 17, with more freedom of movement and allow them to spend small sums on board. These can be used on board like a proper credit card as well as a cruise card. When you board the ship you'll be given a flyer describing all the benefits and an order form. This way, your Teens' Card will be delivered directly to your cabin.