Bar del Riccio
Music and Dance
The Purple Jazz Bar
The Aft Lounge
- Royal Palm Casino
- Table games and slot machines
- Card Room
- Currencies accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- Aurea Spa
- Sauna, steam room, thalassotherapy, and numerous body treatments
- Beauty Salon
- Spa and salon treatments are at current menu pricing
- Fitness Center: features state-of-the-art cardio and weight training equipment
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Step Classes, Yoga, Resistance training, spinning, circuit training, and more. Exercise programs vary by ship and itinerary.
- Jogging Track: Deck 15 outdoor track
- Sports Area
- Tennis and basketball court
- Mini-Golf course: Deck 16
- Acqua Park: outdoor pool area with 150 spraying fountains, waterjets, whirlpools and pool bar
- L'Equature: indoor pool with retractable roof
- L'Equature Whirlpools (3)
- Playa del Sol: outdoor pool located at the aft section of deck 15
- Playa del Sol Whirlpools (2)
- Children's Waterpark & Play area: deck 15
- Toboga: Children's Waterslide: deck 15
- The One Pool: exclusive Yacht Club Pool area for guests of the Yacht Club suites
- The One Pool Whirlpools (2)
- Shopping Arcade
- Duty-free shopping
- Perfume & Cosmetics
- MSC logo shop
- Photo Gallery/Photo Shop
- Gallery Plaza: Art Gallery
- Candy Shop
- The Pool Shop
- The Strand Theater: three tiered theater on decks 5, 6 and 7
- 4-D theater
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
Music and Dance
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
Contests & Tournaments
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Internet Café (for a fee)
- Formula-1 Simulator
- Outdoor Cinema & Entertainment
- Business Center
- Bowling - 2 miniature ten-pin alleys
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting Workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance lessons
- Wellness program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
MSC Splendida features two innovative mini-bowling alleys the high-tech Sports Bar. Every aspect of these ten-pin bowling alleys has been carefully designed for maximum entertainment and impact, including a traditional-looking bowling surface that is actually made of a tough phenol compound which allows anyone to join in the fun without changing shoes. The alleys are scaled down to work perfectly in a bar environment, stimulating people to mix and mingle, while even the bowls themselves are somewhat smaller than usual, making everything manageable for youngsters while still presenting a challenge to all. Increasing the fun, there are two large LCD electronic screens featuring interactive videogame animations with a choice of Ten Pin Tour and Turkey Shoot.
Nintendo Wii Consoles
MSC Splendida is equipped with 114 Wii consoles, including 9 Wii Sport consoles in the Sport Bar, 4 Wii fit stations with balance board in the Fitness Center, a competition console on the Sport Deck and a further console in the main pool area that's connected to a massive 7x3 metres screen for public competitions and activities. Other consoles form part of the sumptuous fittings in the elegant suites of MSC Splendida's exclusive MSC Yacht Club complex.
Formula 1 Simulator
Climb into a racing car to experience the adrenaline rush of travelling at high speed. This state-of-the-art simulator perfectly reproduces driving conditions in one of the fastest cars in the world! The flash of the green light, the pit stop, overtaking a rival and the checkered flag awaits as you experience all the excitement of the Grand Prix.
For the ultimate virtual reality experience MSC Splendida features the stunning 4D Cinema where cinema comes to life. A giant screen and special headphones for an audio/visual experience like never before.
Video Games Arcade
Our video games arcade has a wide range of games for all ages. Teens and adults will enjoy familiar amusements while grownups can challenge themselves on multi-player machines.
Its 150 fountains provide endless fun during the day and an astonishing spectacle when lit up to music at night.
Onboard MSC Cruises ships sports amenities are equally extensive, with tennis, squash and basketball courts, shuffleboard, a jogging track and four swimming pools, including the amazing mini-golf.
Just as adults deserve their own swimming area, so children merit their own fun place for waterplay, too! MSC Splendida boasts a thrilling waterslide and most of our cruise liner have children's waterparks with fountains, whirlpools and waterfalls.
Mini Club: Children 3-6 Years Old
On all the ships of the MSC Cruises fleet there is a special area exclusively dedicated to children - cheerful and colorful. Safe and equipped play areas offer daily entertainment and plenty of space for running, exploring, diving, swimming and, most important of all...playing! The Mini Club is also available during excursions.
Junior Club: Children 7-12 Years Old
Offering dedicated activities, sports, parties, games and shows the Junior Club provides plenty of opportunities for kids to have fun while Mom and Dad relax and vice versa.
Moms will be delighted with our cuisine designed just for kids. There are special menus (Stellar, Polar, Jungle, Farm) designed to keep kids healthy and above all happy, whether they're eating with their parents or in the care of their club supervisors, without mentioning the thousands of tantalizing pastries and desserts. Plus, if it's someone's birthday during the cruise, a fantastic birthday cake will be served at the end of dinner, including the candles!
Younger guests will love MSC Cruises' mascot, Do-Re-Mi. Not only does this smiley character feature on a range of products for children, he also makes live appearances during children's parties at the pool or in the disco, as well as during boarding and disembarkation.
Teen's Club for Kids over 13 Years of Age
MSC Teen's Club provides specialized entertainers to organize fun activities for teenagers. Treasure hunts and kids' missions, talent shows, the Virtual World Arcade, trivia and dance contests...there's even a newspaper in which they can write and draw about their preferred activities. There's so much to do we're sure they'll want every day to be twice as long just to fit everything in. The program changes daily to keep it all endlessly entertaining.
After the day-time fun is finished we get the evening parties going while the Teens Club Live holds events that include music live shows, Hip-Hop, Latin and group dancing, plus much more. There's even a disco just for teens, a place they can call their own.
This personalized credit card will provide children aged 12 to 17, with more freedom of movement and allow them to spend small sums on board. These can be used on board like a proper credit card as well as a cruise card. When you board the ship you'll be given a flyer describing all the benefits and an order form. This way, your Teens' Card will be delivered directly to your cabin.