Lounges & Bars
Tropical/Exotic Drinks and Beers
The Zebra Bar
Le Rendez-Vouz Bar
Bar dei Poeti
- Casino Royal: Manzoni Deck
- Table games and slot machines
- Card Room: Manzoni Deck
- Currencies Accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- Aqua Spa: Foscolo Deck
- Wide variety of Spa Treatments
- Vichi Showers, mud treatments, Turkish baths
- Salon services (hair salon)
- Additional charge for Spa treatments and salon services
- The Fitness Center: Foscolo Deck
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment includes: weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Total Body Circuit Training, Yoga
- Jogging Track
- Shuffle Board
- Tennis Court
- Coral Bay Pool Area - Deck Foscolo
- Cayo Levantado Pool Area
- Children's Outdoor Pool: Pascoli Deck
- Shopping Arcade
- Place Vendome Boutique
- La Parfum Cosmetics Shop
- Electronics Shop
- Smeraldo Jewelry Shop
- MSC Planet Logo Shop -Souvenirs
- Duty free goods include: clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, jewelry, and sundries
- Photo Gallery
- Carlo Fellice Theatre - Deck Manzoni/Dante
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Themed parties and events vary with ship and itinerary
- Events and parties are held on special occasions and vary from ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Karaoke Nights
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
Contests & Tournaments
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Virtual Games
- Photo Gallery
- MSC Business Center with Internet connection
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance Lessons
- Wellness Program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
Video Games Arcade
Our video games arcade has a wide range of games for all ages. Teens and adults will enjoy familiar amusements while grownups can challenge themselves on multi-player machines.
Its 150 fountains provide endless fun during the day and an astonishing spectacle when lit up to music at night.
Onboard MSC Cruises ships sports amenities are equally extensive, with tennis, squash and basketball courts, shuffleboard, a jogging track and four swimming pools, including the amazing mini-golf.
Just as adults deserve their own swimming area, so children merit their own fun place for waterplay, too! MSC Poesia boasts a thrilling waterslide and most of our cruise liner have children's waterparks with fountains, whirlpools and waterfalls.
Mini Club: Children 3-6 Years Old
On all the ships of the MSC Cruises fleet there is a special area exclusively dedicated to children - cheerful and colorful. Safe and equipped play areas offer daily entertainment and plenty of space for running, exploring, diving, swimming and, most important of all...playing! The Mini Club is also available during excursions.
Junior Club: Children 7-12 Years Old
Offering dedicated activities, sports, parties, games and shows the Junior Club provides plenty of opportunities for kids to have fun while Mom and Dad relax and vice versa.
Moms will be delighted with our cuisine designed just for kids. There are special menus (Stellar, Polar, Jungle, Farm) designed to keep kids healthy and above all happy, whether they're eating with their parents or in the care of their club supervisors, without mentioning the thousands of tantalizing pastries and desserts. Plus, if it's someone's birthday during the cruise, a fantastic birthday cake will be served at the end of dinner, including the candles!
Younger guests will love MSC Cruises' mascot, Do-Re-Mi. Not only does this smiley character feature on a range of products for children, he also makes live appearances during children's parties at the pool or in the disco, as well as during boarding and disembarkation.
Teen's Club for Kids over 13 Years of Age
MSC Teen's Club provides specialized entertainers to organize fun activities for teenagers. Treasure hunts and kids' missions, talent shows, the Virtual World Arcade, trivia and dance contests...there's even a newspaper in which they can write and draw about their preferred activities. There's so much to do we're sure they'll want every day to be twice as long just to fit everything in. The program changes daily to keep it all endlessly entertaining.
After the day-time fun is finished we get the evening parties going while the Teens Club Live holds events that include music live shows, Hip-Hop, Latin and group dancing, plus much more. There's even a disco just for teens, a place they can call their own.
This personalized credit card will provide children aged 12 to 17, with more freedom of movement and allow them to spend small sums on board. These can be used on board like a proper credit card as well as a cruise card. When you board the ship you'll be given a flyer describing all the benefits and an order form. This way, your Teens' Card will be delivered directly to your cabin.