Royal Tots Ages 18 to 36 months
Join your child in the fun of Royal Tots, interactive playgroup sessions developed by early childhood experts at Fisher-Price��. Each 45-minute session, held in one of the onboard lounges, offers activities that expose children to new experiences and teach you how to make playtime learning time as well. Plus, your little one will be all smiles and giggles as they make new discoveries, sing, sway and play with great toys they're sure to love. A parent or caregiver MUST accompany children during all playgroup sessions.
- Fisher-Price Toy Lending Program - Borrow toys from an onboard treasure chest of Fisher-Price toys during your cruise.
- Crayola Beginnings Workshop - An Adventure Ocean counselor reads a story to parents and children, and uses Crayola Beginnings products to teach toddlers how to create their first works of art.
- Fun On The Farm - Join Little People�� friends to explore connections between farm animals, the sounds they make and the ways they move.
- Terrific Trips - Here you are, on a family vacation - what better time to share ideas with your child about places to see, things to do, and different trips to take, both near and far from home.
- Out & About In The Neighborhood - Discover people and places in your neighborhood, learning about familiar places, community helpers and transportation while role-playing with Little People friends.
- Pirates and Princesses - We'll take you on imaginative journeys to ancient times and faraway lands, enjoying pretend play with castles, pirates, stories and activities.
- Learning FUNdamentals - We'll get your kids moving and singing as they learn A-B-Cs, 1-2-3s, phonics, shapes, colors, and more, with the help of learning toys, music, games, and lots of other fun activities.