- Grand Casino
- Over 210 slot machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack (10), Let-it-Ride Poker (1), Roulette (2), Caribbean Stud Poker (1), Craps (1), 3-Card Poker (2)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and slots
- Card and Gaming lessons are available
- Currencies Accepted: Cash, Traveler's Checks, or Credit Cards
- Hours of operation: Please refer to the Princess Patter for casino opening and closing times
- Please note: Cigar and/or pipe smoke is not permitted in the casino
- No passenger under 21 years old is allowed to participate in gaming activities. Underage passengers are also not allowed to loiter in any gaming areas.
- Lotus Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Lotus Fitness Center offers a wide range of classes, including popular options like TRX Suspension Training, cycling, Pilates, yoga, stretch, abs and Body Sculpt Boot Camp, and Zumba.
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Lawn Court
- Deck Chess Set
- Calypso Reef & Pool and whirlpools
- Neptune's Reef & Pool and whirlpools
- Terrace Pool
- Lap Pool forward on deck 15
- Children's Paddling Pool aft on deck 15
- Promenade Galleria Boutiques
- Duty free shopping with a wide array of the finest brands of perfumes, liquors, clothing, and jewelry
- Photo Gallery
- Princess Fine Arts Gallery
- Princess Theater
- Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Movies Under the Stars
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
- Putting Green Contest
- Wii tournaments
- Contests and tournaments may vary depending on ship and itinerary.
- Internet cafe
- World-class art collections, galleries and auctions
- Hearts & Minds Wedding Chapel
- The Conservatory
- Courses vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Additional fees may apply for some courses
- To participate in the Youth Program, children must be at least three years old and toilet trained. Children under three and/or not toilet trained may participate if accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Once registered for the Program, Teens are welcome to come and go as they please. No sign in or out necessary.
- Late-night group babysitting is available on sea days and port days for ages 3-12 from 10pm to 1am for $5.00 USD per child (prices subject to change); Teen Program is complimentary.
- On port days a supervised, complimentary lunch service is available with parental consent.
- Youth Staff do not provide lunch service on sea days or dinner service on sea days or port days, but special kids dining events are scheduled throughout the voyage. Please check onboard for schedule.
Select Your Sailing Date
November 29, 2017 –December 02, 2017Wednesday – Saturday$249$83/night$269$90/night$399$133/night$549$183/nightBonus Offers Available:•Onboard Savings booklet - a $500 value! - 5 days left!
Onboard Savings booklet - a $500 value!
Call to book ANY stateroom on a Princess sailing departing between 3/10/17 and 12/23/17 and we will give you up to two FREE Onboard Savings Booklets worth up to $500 in discounts on special services, souvenirs, and other purchases at sea. New reservations only, other restrictions may apply. Hurry! Offer ends 3/3!•Call For No Deposit Required! - 5 days left!
Call For No Deposit Required!
Call now and we'll pay your deposit! Other agencies & cruise lines charge up to $500 - But we will advance your deposit up to $500. This exclusive offer is valid on most sailings of 3+ nights and 110+ days prior to cruise departure. Your original deposit must be paid back 10 days before final payment is due.•Earn Unlimited Future Cruise Credits for Referrals!
Earn Unlimited Future Cruise Credits for Referrals!
Each time you refer a new customer to us, we will give you a $50 Future Cruise Credit after their sailing departs. There is no limit to the number of Future Cruise Credits earned, and you can apply them toward your next booking with us. Simply have your referral call us to book, indicate that you recommended us, and provide us with your name and city/state or email address. Offer is not valid if the referred customer is traveling aboard the same sailing as you.