Lounges & Bars
Fat Cats Jazz and Blues Club
The Haven Lounge
The Studio Lounge - exclusive lounge for guests staying in Studio accommodations
This summer, onboard Casino will be open 9PM - 5AM when docked in Bermuda!
- Numerous slot and video poker machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let it Ride®, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Spanish 21
- Tournaments: Blackjack, Slot and Texas Hold 'Em
- Free gaming lessons offered for table games and slots
- Launch Party
- Currencies Accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, and Traveler's Checks in U.S. currency
- Please Note: Game and machine variety varies from ship to ship
- Offers a wide array of treatments, including massages, hot stone, Bali Press, facials and body wraps
- Beauty Salon
- Hair, manicures and pedicures
- Spa and salon treatments are at current menu pricing
- Fitness Center
- Weight equipment, free weight area
- Cardiovascular machines - treadmills, ellipticals, stair climbers
- Exercise Classes: aerobics, stretch, step, Pilates, kettle-ball training, Yoga, spinning class, boxercise and body sculpting boot camp (some classes additional fee)
- TRX Suspension Fitness Training (additional fee)
- Personal Training (additional fee)
Sports Complex - 3 stories of action-packed activities including a multi-level ropes-at-sea course, and The Plank.
- Challenge yourself on the multi-level ropes course with over 40 challenging elements.
- For the ultimate thrill, confront The Plank that extends 8 feet over the side of the ship. Cameras capture your conquering moment.
- Spider Web
- Bungee Trampoline
- Swimming pool
- Kids Aqua Park
- Art Gallery
- Sundries shop
Non-stop entertainment including theatre, Broadway-style shows, dance shows, vocalists, comedians, and magicians.
- Burn the Floor
- Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy (additional fee)
- Rock of Ages - Tony award-winning Broadway sensation!
- The Second City - laugh it up with some of the funniest people on the planet
- Wine Lovers - the Musical (additional fee)
- Howl at the Moon - dueling piano show
- The Second City's Dysfunktional Family Reunion (additional fee)
- Spice H2O Fireworks
Parties and Theme Nights
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Cruise specific theme nights or parties are based on destination of the ship or itinerary
- Internet Access
- Photo Gallery
- Card Room
- Health & Wellness
- Exercise Classes
- Golf Lessons
- Gaming Lessons
- Dance Class
- Family Gunk Challenges
- Family Pictionary
- Family Charades
- Family Pizza Making
- Family Lego Creations
- Family Friendly Face-Off Game Show
- Nickelodeon Pajama Jam - kids party in their pj's then wake up to a buffet breakfast featuring Nickelodeon characters. With character performances, photo opportunities, meet and greets and take home gifts. (Additional fee)
Kid's Crew® Program (Ages 2-12)
It's their vacation too, so let us entertain, inspire and amuse your kids. We've got a top-notch Youth Staff, selected from university education and recreational programs, who know just what kids like. Each staff member is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids can play with friends, siblings, and other cruisers in their own age group and participate in age appropriate activities. And you? You'll have to find your own places to play. This is a kids-only zone.
- Juniors (Ages 2-5) - Developmental activities, storytelling, arts and crafts, games, treasure hunts and parades
- First Mates (Ages 6-9) - Spy/drama games, Wii, crafts, computer games, dance parties, video arcade, games and specialty classes
- Navigators (Ages 10-12) - Wii, sports activities, computer games, arts and crafts, video arcade, scavenger hunts and team-building challenges
Fun for Teens (Age 13-17)
- Teen's Center: The Teen Center is a space designed for teens to hang out and meet friends their own age. The Teen Center offers air hockey, foosball, a video jukebox, televisions, a dance floor and Wii games. Activities and games vary per ship. The Teen Center is also the primary meeting place for the Teen's Crew.
- Teen's Center: We know teens just want to have fun and hang out. Which is why our Teen's Crew program is designed around their interests and is supervised by well-qualified, enthusiastic members of our Youth Staff. There are theme parties, sports events, team building challenges, Wii, dining together, games, karaoke, dances and more.
Group-sitting Options for Kids (Ages 3-12) - Fee Based
The group-sitting services include Port Play and Late Night Fun Zone. Both services take place in the Kid's Crew facilities and are supervised by the Youth Staff. Port Play is scheduled when the ship is docked in port and Late Night Fun Zone is scheduled nightly. As a courtesy, we ask that you sign up by 8:00 pm the evening prior to the desired group-sitting service.