- Epic Casino
- 340 Slot Machines available
- Video Poker Machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette Let it Ride��, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker and Spanish 21
- Tournaments: Blackjack, Slot and Texas Hold 'Em
- Please Note: Tournament game variety varies from ship to ship
- Free gaming lessons offered for table games and slots
- Launch Party
- Currencies Accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, and Traveler's Checks in U.S. currency
- Please Note: Game and machine variety varies from ship to ship
- Mandara Spa
- Over 50 treatments from hot stone massages to oxygen facials, acupuncture and age-defying treatments
- Thermal Suites
- Hair Salon and Barber Shop
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Pulse Fitness Center
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: various classes including Zumba, TRX training, cardio on the most advanced equipment or aerobics, spinning and kickboxing classes (additional fee)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Squash Court (additional fee)
- Personal Training (additional fee)
- Challenge yourself on the multi-level ropes course with over 40 challenging elements.
- Rapelling and Rock-Climbing Wall
- Spider Web - 24-foot enclosed climbing cage complete with a spiral slide
- Bungee Trampoline
- Multi-use Sports Deck also includes full-size basketball court, volleyball, soccer, and dodgeball.
- Batting Cage
- 2 pools and 5 whirlpools
- Kids Aqua Park includes kid-size pool and slide, splash area, fountains and sprays
- 3 multi-story waterslides including the thrilling Epic Plunge
- Tradewinds Tax-and-Duty-Free
- Shops including Tides Boutique, perfume shop, jewelry and gift shop, logo and souvenirs, and more
- Click Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Howl at the Moon - two musicians, two pianos
- Cirque Dreams & Dinner (additional fee)
- The Second City - comedy theater
- Legends in Concert - 9/20/2015 will be Epic's last cruise featuring Legends in Concert (all dates are subject to change)
- Blues Band
- Celebrity DJ - Bliss/Spice H20
- Coming April 19, 2015 - Ballroom Blitz
- The Maestraza Spanish Ballet - Europe sailings only
- Los Locos Ole! - Europe sailings only
- The Cavern Club - coming in October 2015
- Sailaway Party
- Captain's Welcome Party
- White Hot Party
- Special events and parties vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live music
- Dance Classes
- Wide variety of contests, games and tournaments
- Card Room
- Internet Cafe
- Health & Wellness
- Exercise Classes
- Golf Lessons
- Gaming Lessons
- Dance Class
- Family Gunk Challenges
- Family Pictionary
- Family Charades
- Family Pizza Making
- Family Lego Creations
- Family Friendly Face-Off Game Show
- Guppies (Ages 6 mo. - 2 yrs.) *At least one parent must attend with the child.
- Turtles (Ages 3 -5) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, painting, Circus School (Tiger Act, feather balancing) Developmental activities, Sensory and messy play, Storytelling, Treasure hunts and more.
- Seals (Ages 6 -9) - Activities may include Circus School (scarf juggling, plate spinning, devil sticks, spinning rope), Games, Painting, Sports and family activities, Team-building challenges, Treasure hunts, Video games, and more.
- Dolphins (Ages 10 -12) - Activities may include Arts & crafts, Circus School (stilts, ball jugging, Chinese yo-yo, plate spinning), Scavenger hunts, Sports, Team-building challenges, Video games and challenges, and more.
- Activities may include Arts and music, Circus School, Movies, Sports, Team-building challenges, Themed events and pool parties, Video games and challenges, and more.
- Port Play: If you want some alone time in port you can drop off your kids at Port Play for free. (Nominal fee applies during lunch and dinner hours.)
- Late Night Fun Zone: Planning a romantic dinner for two? You can leave your kids at Late Night Fun Zone, open every night. (Nominal fee applies.)
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.