- The Casino
- 14 Slot Machines
- 1 Gaming Table: Blackjack
- Currencies accepted: cash and credit cards. Please see the casino cashier to establish a line of credit
- The Card Room
- Bridge lessons by a certified Master Bridge instructor on select voyages
- Deep Nature Spa by Algotherm
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- The Fitness Center
- Fitness equipment including Lifecycles, treadmills, stair climbers and weight machines
- Morning mile-long walks on decks 8 and 9
- Sunrise Polynesian-inspired Zumba class
- Onboard Watersports Marina
- Snorkeling, windsurfing, paddleboards and kayaks
- Scuba, PADI certification for novice divers as well as refresher courses (additional fee)
- Zodiacs for optional scuba excursions (additional fee)
- Main Pool
- La Boutique
- Fare Tahiti Gallery
- Photo Shop
- Le Grand Salon
- Les Gauguins & Les Gauguines bring the spirit of Polynesia to life through dance and music
- Live piano music, broadway show tunes
- Local performers
- Captain's Welcome Reception
- Themed parties and events vary with ship and itinerary
- Polynesian Dance & Music Performances
- Live music
- Bridge Tournament
- Blackjack and Slots Tournaments
- Pool side events
- Internet Cafe
- Art Auctions
- Dive Desk
- Travel Desk
- Onboard experts and guest hosts
- Available on select sailings; additional fee
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.