- Casino Luxe
- Over 55 slot machines
- 9 Gaming Tables: Blackjack (3), American Roulette (1), Three Card Poker (1), Single Deck Blackjack (1), Ultimate Texas Hold'em (1), Poker Mate (1), Mini Baccarat (1)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and Slots
- Gaming lessons offered onboard
- Currencies accepted: Cash, credit on your SeaPass account, Traveler's Checks, Credit Cards. All gaming operations are performed in U.S. Currency
- Must be 18 years and older to play
- Smoking is not permitted in the casino
- Please Note: Different itineraries may alter casino gaming floor layout
- Astral Spa
- A wide variety of conventional and exotic treatments
- Acupuncture at Sea
- Hair Salon
- Thalassotherapy Pool
- Additional charge for each spa treatments, and use of the thalassotherapy pool. Available individually or as package.
- Fitness Center: features state-of-the art equipment
- lifecycles, treadmills, stair masters, and more
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Cardio Training, Resistance Training, Yoga Class or Body-sculpting. Classes vary by itinerary
- Personal Training
- Jogging Track
- Main Pool
- Whirlpools (2)
- Le Boutique - fine jewelry and watches
- Indulgences - perfumes, cosmetics, jewelry and liquors
- Photo Gallery
- The Quest Shop - logo wear apparel and sundries
- Art Auction
- Informational Seminars
- Offshore Expeditions
- Acting Performances
- Live Dances
- Magic Shows
- Comedy Acts
- Cabaret Entertainers
- Interactive Game Shows
- Cabaret Lounge
- Captain's Welcome Reception
- Events and parties held on special occasions
- Jazz Performances
- Harp and Piano Performances
- Live Band
- Art Auctions
- Internet Cafe
- Onboard wedding ceremonies
- Onboard activities may vary due to theme and itinerary of the cruise and may vary with the ship
- Self-service laundry (for a fee)
- Laundry and dry-cleaning service available (for a fee)
- Guest Lectures on history and culture, fauna and flora of destination
- Onboard presentation on special highlights of upcoming ports
- Classes: Digital Photography lessons
- Computer Training at Sea
- Enrichment program varies from theme and itinerary of the cruise and may vary with ship
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.