- Located on Upper Promenade Deck
- Blackjack, Poker, Craps, Roulette, and Slot Machines
- Complimentary gaming lessons at beginning of each cruise
- Tournaments: Mega Slot Tournament with complimentary champagne after 11 PM
- Currencies Accepted: Cash, Credit Card, Traveler's Check, and Shipboard Account
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hydro pool and thermal suites
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight training and cardio machines
- Exercise classes: various classes including aerobics, circuit training, stretch, cycling, yoga, and Pilates (Additional fee)
- Teak deck for walking or jogging
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Basketball Court
- Practice Tennis Court
- Lido Pool and whirlpools
- Sea View Pool
- Lido Wading Pool
- Shopping Arcade - Duty Free Shopping including: French perfumes, Swiss watches, fine liqueurs, and designer goods
- Mirabella Luxury Shop
- Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Queen's Lounge
- The Showroom at Sea
- Wajang Theater - movies
- Vocalists, comedians, illusionists
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship or itinerary
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
- Pool activity contests
- Explorations Caf�� - Internet caf�� and library
- Art Auctions
- Meeting Rooms
- Culinary Arts Center in the Wajang Theater
- Digital Workshop Powered by Windows
- Guest Lecturers on specific cruises
- Health and Wellness programs
- Wine Tastings
- Enrichment programs may vary depending on ship and itinerary
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.