- Empire Casino
- Gaming tables, including blackjack and roulette
- Slot machines
- Video poker
- Complimentary gaming lessons
- Currencies accepted: Dollars and Euros, traveler's checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards
- The Royal Spa
- A wide variety of spa treatments from traditional to exotic
- Thermal suite and Hydrotherapy Pool
- Hair Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Centre - Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Fitness Centre offers a wide variety of classes such as yoga, pilates, boot camp, spinning and more. Classes may vary by ship itinerary. (Additional fee)
- Personal training (Additional fee)
- Golf driving net
- Paddle tennis
- Daily tournaments and contests
- Pavilion Pool and whirlpools
- Lido Pool and whirlpools
- Adults-Only: Hydro Pool
- Royal Arcade- fine shopping with top brands such as Herrods, H.Stern's, Chopard, and more.
- Clarendon Fine Art
- Book Shop
- Image Photo Gallery
- Cunarder's Gallery
- Royal Court Theater
- Broadway-style productions
- Parties and theme nights vary on destination or itinerary
- Ballroom Dance Classes
- Queens Room - 2-story grand ballroom
- Royal Night Theme Balls
- Resident pianist
- Jazz Band
- String quartet
- Gentlemen Dance Hosts
- Bridge and board games
- Computer Center
- ConneXions Conference Room
- Afternoon Tea
- Cunard Insights
- Cunard Book Club
- iStudy Classes
- Cunard ConneXions
- Wine Programme
- R.A.D.A. (Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts)
- Cunard Classic Film Club
- The Play Zone -permanently supervised play area, staffed by qualified early years staff, for children aged 1-7 years. Activities include arts, crafts, books, puzzles and variety of toys and computer games.
- The Kids Zone - supervised by Youth Staff, The Zone is an area designed for 8-12 year olds providing games and activities such as games consoles plus sport competitions, arts and crafts and scavenger hunts.
- The Teen Zone -a club for the 13-17 year olds. Activities include table tennis tournaments, team games and deck sports throughout the day, with pizza parties, discos, quizzes and bingo during the evenings
- The Night Nursery -open from 6.00pm to 11.00pm, this facility is available to children aged 12 months to 23 months and operates on a first come first served basis.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.