- Empire Casino
- 11 gaming tables including Blackjack, Three Card Poker, Fun 21 and Texas Hold'em and Roulette
- Over 100 slot machines
- Currencies accepted: Dollars and Euros, traveler's checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- A wide variety of spa treatments from traditional to exotic
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- More than 50 cardiovascular machines
- Strength-training exercise machines from Lite Fitness
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Step Classes, Yoga (on deck, weather permitting), and Tai Chi
- Indoor Cycling Power Hour
- Promenade Deck - 3 laps = 1 mile
- Personal Training (additional fee)
- Golf simulator and putting green
- Paddle tennis
- Table Tennis
- Terrace Pool and whirlpools
- Pavilion Pool and whirlpools
- Sun Deck Splash Pool
- Minnows (children's) Pool
- Therapy Pool and whirlpool in Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- Mayfair Shops: fine shopping with top brands such as Herrods, H.Stern's, Chopard and more.
- Clarendon Fine Art
- Maritime Quest
- Book Shop
- Photo Shop
- Royal Court Theater
- Broadway-style productions
- Planetarium (in the Illuminations Theater)
- Parties and theme nights vary on destination or itinerary
- Cha-cha, Latin, and Line Dancing Classes
- Live Jazz Band
- Live Bands
- Gentlemen Dance Hosts
- Bridge and board games
- Largest Library at Sea
- Internet Cafe
- Planetarium in Illuminations Theater
- The Lookout observation area features spectacular views off the bow
- Cunard Insights Programme - celebrities and experts share their knowledge about a variety of subjects
- Cunard Book Club
- Learn something new - from Martini Mixology to Digital Photo Editing or Watercolour Painting (additional fees may apply)
- Enjoy a bedtime tale recited by RADA (Royal Academy of Dramatic Artists) actors
- iStudy classes
- Nursery (Ages 1 to 3)
- Noah's Arch (Ages 3 to 6)
- Youth Center (Ages 7 to 12)
- Teen Center (Ages 13 to 17)
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.