Bars, Clubs & Lounges
Lounges & Bars
Martini Bar & Crush
Scenic/360 Degree Views
Sky Observation Lounge
Resort Deck Pool Bar
Caf�� Al Bacio & Gelateria
Music & Dancing
Privileged Membership Lounge
Michael's Club - Private lounge for those traveling in Celebrity, Signature, Royal, Penthouse and Reflection suites, as well as Captain's Club Zenith Members
Live Music Bar
Casino & Gambling
- Fortunes Casino: Promenade Deck
- 16 Gaming Tables: Blackjack (7), Roulette (2), Craps (1), Three Card Poker (2), Poker Mates (2), and Texas Hold' Em (1).
- Over 270 state-of-the-art gaming machines.
- Tournaments: Blackjack and Slots.
- Gaming lessons offered onboard
- Currencies accepted: Cash, credit on your SeaPass account, Traveler's Checks, Credit Cards.
- Card Room: Panorama Deck
- Hours of operation vary, please check Celebrity Today daily program for hours of operation
- Please Note: Guests must be 18 years and older to play casino games. Some Alaskan ports require a minimum age of 21 to play casino games.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hair Salon
- Persian Garden
- Heated relaxation chairs
- ZSpa treatments for teens; otherwise, guests must be at least 18 years of age to book spa treatments and use the Solarium Pool.
- Additional charge for spa treatments and salon services
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including Life Fitness treadmills, ellipticals, bikes and weight machines
- Sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and thermal suites
- Exercise Classes: Various classes including Zumba, Yoga, Pilates, Stretch and Group cardio. Exercise programs may vary by ship itinerary (Additional fee for some classes)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Outdoor Basketball court - Deck 15
- Bocce/Lawn Bowling - The Lawn Club
- 3-hole putting green - The Lawn Club
- Ping Pong
- Sports Pool and whirlpools - Resort Deck
- Family Pool and whirlpools - Resort Deck
- Solarium Pool and whirlpools (Adults Only) - Resort Deck
- Wet Zone fountain area - Resort Deck
- Shops on the Boulevard: Promenade Deck
- The Galleria Boutiques: Entertainment Deck
- Art Gallery: Entertainment Deck
- Galleria Tastings: Entertainment Deck
- Photo Shop: Entertainment Deck
- Sundries Shop: Resort Deck
- Silhouette Theater
- Musicals and Las Vegas style shows
- Comedy Acts
- Interactive Game Shows
- Enrichment Seminars
Music & Dance
- Live bands & DJs
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Contests & Games: backgammon, chess, game shows, pool games, Xbox tournaments
- Blackjack and Slots tournaments
- Talent Shows
- Jackpot Bingo
- Trivia and Brain Teasers: Battle of the Sexes, Cryptograms
- Sporting Games: basketball, table tennis, paddle tennis tournaments
- Pool side events
- Celebrity iLounge
- Card Room
- The Hideaway - great place to read a book, listen to music, or have a quiet cup of coffee
- The Lawn Club
- The Alcoves
- Sky Conference Center
- Celebrity Life Activities - Speakers from oceanographers to naturalists, guest chefs and wine educators, wellness and special fitness programming, art and jewelry-making classes
- Onboard presentation on special highlights of upcoming ports
- Celebrity Life Activities program varies depending on ship and itinerary
Kids and Families
Celebrity Youth ProgramModern luxury with a younger twist, the Youth Activities program includes a wide array of fun activities designed for foodies, techies, movie-lovers, music-lovers, wellness warriors, spa enthusiasts, sports fans and explorers of different age groups. All are supervised by staff with formal education in recreation, education, child development or a related field. Additional charges may apply for some activities.
- Toddler Time (under 3 years): Play time for tots & parents with toys & products provided by Fun Factory. Parents/guardians must accompany their child during Toddler Time. Children participating in Toddler Time program do not need to be toilet trained. Toddler time is available during select times each day.
- Shipmates (Ages 3-5): From treasure hunts to arts & crafts your little ones will have a blast! Activities are based in the Fun Factory. Shipmates must be a minimum of three years old, completely independently toilet-trained and diaper/pull-up free to sign in for Fun Factory programs. Exceptions to this rule cannot be made. Shipmates must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Cadets (Ages 6-8): Activities are based in the Fun Factory, and include relay races, team trivia, talent shows and more. Cadets must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Ensigns (Ages 9-11): Activities are based in the Fun Factory and include activities such as karaoke, video games and late-night pizza parties, but also frequently use other venues and go on scavenger hunts throughout the ship. Check your program for times and locations. Ensigns sign themselves in/out of complimentary programs until 10PM, unless otherwise indicated on their Parental Consent Form. After 10PM, Ensigns require an adult to sign them out of activities. Due to the liberty afforded to Ensigns, children should be advised never to enter someone else's stateroom and to always let someone know where they will be.
- X Club Teen Entertainment (Ages 12-17): For young adults, Celebrity offers the ultimate hangout place for teens, featuring social activities, the newest gaming consoles and titles, sports activities, even teens-only late night dances. All activities are hosted and supervised by Youth Counselors.
- Please Note: Activities vary from ship to ship. The five tier age group program runs during President's Week, Easter, Summer, Thanksgiving and Christmas sailings. On all other sailings, a combined age group is offered.
- Babysitting in the Fun Factory - For a fee of $6 per hour per child, children ages 3-11 can participate in the Afternoon Party from noon-2PM on port days and/or the evening Slumber Party from 10PM-1AM.
- Private in-stateroom babysitting is open to children 12 months and older for a nominal fee of $19/hr. for up to three children from the same family. Requests must be made 24 hours in advance through Guest Relations. Availability for this service is limited and operates on a first come, first served basis. Private, in-stateroom babysitting is subject to personnel availability.
V.I.P. Passes for KidsCelebrity's V.I.P Pass is a unique opportunity for your child to have unlimited access to all program activities. The one time V.I.P Pass fee offers families over a 40% savings off the cost of individual Lunch, Dinner, and Slumber parties. In addition, V.I.P Pass holders are the only children who will be given an exclusive Fun Factory goodies bag and have access to exclusive Fun Factory experiences like a behind-the-scenes ship tour. An additional charge applies to purchasing a V.I.P. Party Pass. Children's products and services are not available on Celebrity Xpedition��.