7 Night Danube Waltz Westbound
- Bratislava, Slovakia
- Vienna, Austria
- Durnstein, Austria
- Melk, Austria
- Linz (Cesky Krumlov), Austria
- Passau, Germany
Minimum age to sail: Children must be at least 12 years old to travel. The cruise line reserves the right to limit the number of children on board, under the age of 18 years. Due to the nature of their cruise itineraries, Viking River Cruises does not maintain facilities or services for children aboard their vessels.
Pregnancy Restrictions: Viking does not impose any restrictions for pregnant passengers; however, pregnant passengers should be aware that there are no medical facilities onboard.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 18 years must be accompanied by and share a cabin with a parent, legal guardian or responsible adult who is 21 years or older.
- With only 95 cabins, intimate, elegant accommodations create a comfortable casual atmosphere similar to that of a boutique hotel.
- Enjoy ever-changing views and a delicious five-course gourmet meal featuring regional specialties at the Restaurant.
- Past guests loved the ease of stepping aboard and unpacking once, while enjoyhing impeccable service and expert guides who reveal hidden gems in each destination.
- This innovative ship's "green" features include energy efficient hybrid engines, solar panels and an organic herb garden.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
November 18, 2017 –November 25, 2017Saturday – SaturdayN/ACallCall$4,799$686/night