- Pointe Des Galets, Reunion Island
- Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Richards Bay, South Africa
- Durban, South Africa
- East London, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Port Louis, Mauritius||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Pointe Des Galets, Reunion Island||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||Maputo, Mozambique||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|8||Richards Bay, South Africa||7:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|9||Durban, South Africa||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|10||East London, South Africa||12:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|12||Cape Town, South Africa||8:00 a.m.||---|
|13||Cape Town, South Africa||---||---|
- This elegant ship features all-suite ocean-view accommodations some with private verandahs as well as luxurious restaurants and a world renowned spa.
- Dine in an intimate atmosphere of Le Champagne where each culinary creation is thoughtfully paired with select wines.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.