7 Night Voyage of the Glaciers Northbound
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Skagway, Alaska
- Cruise Glacier Bay National Park
- Cruise College Fjord, Alaska
- Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska
Minimum age to sail: Infants must be at least 6 months to be eligible to travel.
Pregnancy Restrictions: Princess will not accept passengers who will enter their 24th week of pregnancy by disembarkation.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 21 years must be accompanied by a parent or responsible adult over the age of 21 who expressly agrees to be responsible for the minor; they must be booked in the same stateroom or a connecting stateroom.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||---||4:30 p.m.|
|3||Ketchikan, Alaska||6:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|4||Juneau, Alaska||8:00 a.m.||9:00 p.m.|
|5||Skagway, Alaska||7:00 a.m.||8:30 p.m.|
|6||Cruise Glacier Bay National Park||6:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|7||Cruise College Fjord, Alaska||6:00 p.m.||8:30 p.m.|
|8||Whittier (Anchorage), Alaska||12:30 a.m.||---|
- This ship offers many choices from multiple dining venues, a Bali-themed spa, to a swimming pool with a retractable dome.
- The Island Princess features two specialty restaurants the Sabatini's Italian restaurant and the Bayou Cafe & Steakhouse New Orleans restaurant.
- Stay active with the swim-against-the current lap pool, nine-hole putting course, and state-of-the-art equipment at the fitness center.
- Past guests raved about the numerous dining venues with a wide array of cuisines, spectacular service and attention to detail.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
August 02, 2017 –August 09, 2017Wednesday – Wednesday$799$114/night$799$114/night$1,499$214/night$2,099$300/nightBonus Offers Available:•Drop & Go Sale: Limited Time Reduced Rates! - Ends tomorrow!•Add a 3-4 day land tour
August 16, 2017 –August 23, 2017Wednesday – Wednesday$749$107/night$749$107/night$1,649$236/nightCallBonus Offers Available:•Drop & Go Sale: Limited Time Reduced Rates! - Ends tomorrow!•Add a 3-4 day land tour