- Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Funchal, Madeira
- Agadir, Morocco
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Gibraltar (U.K.)
- Malaga (Granada), Spain
- Melilla, Spanish Morocco, North Africa
- Cartagena, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands||---||10:00 p.m.|
|2||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|3||Funchal, Madeira||1:00 p.m.||---|
|4||Funchal, Madeira||---||11:00 p.m.|
|6||Agadir, Morocco||8:00 a.m.||1:00 p.m.|
|7||Casablanca, Morocco||7:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|8||Gibraltar (U.K.)||1:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|9||Malaga (Granada), Spain||7:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|10||Melilla, Spanish Morocco, North Africa||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|11||Cartagena, Spain||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|12||Barcelona, Spain||1:00 p.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- A premium assortment of complimentary wines, champagne and spirits are served throughout the ship.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.