- Cadiz (Seville), Spain
- Casablanca, Morocco
- Agadir, Morocco
- Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Santa Cruz De La Palma, Canary Islands
- Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Malaga (Granada), Spain||---||7:00 p.m.|
|2||Cadiz (Seville), Spain||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|3||Casablanca, Morocco||7:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|4||Agadir, Morocco||1:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|6||Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands||8:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|7||Santa Cruz De La Palma, Canary Islands||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Las Palmas, Gran Canaria, Canary Islands||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- A premium assortment of complimentary wines, champagne and spirits are served throughout the ship.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.