- South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland
- Invergordon (Inverness & Loch Ness), Scotland
- Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Cobh (Cork), Ireland
- Portland (Weymouth), England, Uk
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Southampton (London), England||---||6:00 p.m.|
|3||South Queensferry (Edinburgh), Scotland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Invergordon (Inverness & Loch Ness), Scotland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|6||Portree, Isle Of Skye, Scotland||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|7||Belfast, Northern Ireland||9:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|8||Dublin, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Cobh (Cork), Ireland||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|10||Portland (Weymouth), England, Uk||9:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|11||Southampton (London), England||6:00 a.m.||---|
- Elegant staterooms, Lalique-designed lobby, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and art masterpieces throughout.
- Complimentary specialty restaurants include Toscana for Italian, Polo Grill classic steakhouse, Jacques exquisite French bistro, and Red Ginger for Asian classics.
- Cooking classes at Bon Appetit Culinary Center, step-by-step instruction at the Artist Loft.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and state-of-the-art fitness center, with Canyon Ranch menu selections offered in the Grand Dining Room and Terrace Cafe.