- Heimaey, Westman Islands, Iceland
- Djupivogur, Iceland
- Stornoway, Isle Of Lewis, Hebrides
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Waterford, Ireland
- Fowey, Cornwall, England
- Southampton (London), England
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Reykjavik, Iceland||---||10:00 p.m.|
|2||Heimaey, Westman Islands, Iceland||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|3||Djupivogur, Iceland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Stornoway, Isle Of Lewis, Hebrides||8:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|6||Belfast, Northern Ireland||8:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|7||Dublin, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|8||Waterford, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Fowey, Cornwall, England||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|10||Southampton (London), England||8:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.