- Leith (Edinburgh), Scotland
- Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland
- Torshavn, Faroe Islands
- Eskifjordur, Iceland
- Akureyri, Iceland
- Grimsey Island, Iceland
- Reykjavik, Iceland
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||London (Tower Bridge), England||---||6:30 p.m.|
|3||Leith (Edinburgh), Scotland||10:00 a.m.||---|
|4||Leith (Edinburgh), Scotland||---||11:15 a.m.|
|5||Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Scotland||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|6||Torshavn, Faroe Islands||8:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|7||Eskifjordur, Iceland||9:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|8||Akureyri, Iceland||9:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|9||Grimsey Island, Iceland||6:45 a.m.||11:00 a.m.|
|10||Reykjavik, Iceland||8:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.