- Sorrento/Capri, Italy
- Trapani, Sicily, Italy
- La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia
- Valletta, Malta
- Aghios Nikolaos, Crete
- Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey
- Mykonos, Greece
- Piraeus (Athens), Greece
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Sorrento/Capri, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|3||Trapani, Sicily, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|5||Valletta, Malta||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||Aghios Nikolaos, Crete||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Kusadasi (Ephesus), Turkey||8:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|9||Mykonos, Greece||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|10||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- A premium assortment of complimentary wines, champagne and spirits are served throughout the ship.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.