- Pointe Des Galets, Reunion Island
- Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar
- Maputo, Mozambique
- Richards Bay, South Africa
- Durban, South Africa
- East London, South Africa
- Cape Town, South Africa
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Port Louis, Mauritius||---||7:00 p.m.|
|2||Pointe Des Galets, Reunion Island||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Tolanaro (Fort Dauphin), Madagascar||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||Maputo, Mozambique||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|8||Richards Bay, South Africa||7:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|9||Durban, South Africa||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|10||East London, South Africa||12:00 p.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|12||Cape Town, South Africa||8:00 a.m.||---|
|13||Cape Town, South Africa||---||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- A premium assortment of complimentary wines, champagne and spirits are served throughout the ship.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.