- Heimaey, Westman Islands, Iceland
- Stornoway, Isle Of Lewis, Hebrides
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dublin, Ireland
- Cobh (Cork), Ireland
- Fowey, Cornwall, England
- London (Tower Bridge), England
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Reykjavik, Iceland||---||10:00 p.m.|
|2||Heimaey, Westman Islands, Iceland||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Stornoway, Isle Of Lewis, Hebrides||8:00 a.m.||3:00 p.m.|
|5||Belfast, Northern Ireland||8:00 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|6||Dublin, Ireland||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|7||Cobh (Cork), Ireland||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|8||Fowey, Cornwall, England||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|9||London (Tower Bridge), England||7:30 p.m.||---|
|10||London (Tower Bridge), England||---||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.