- Mykonos, Greece
- Nafplion (Nauplion), Greece
- Valletta, Malta
- Trapani, Sicily, Italy
- La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia
- Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy
- Mahon (Mao), Menorca, Balearic Islands
- Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands
- Barcelona, Spain
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||---||11:00 p.m.|
|2||Mykonos, Greece||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|3||Nafplion (Nauplion), Greece||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Valletta, Malta||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|6||Trapani, Sicily, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||La Goulette (Tunis & Carthage), Tunisia||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Mahon (Mao), Menorca, Balearic Islands||1:00 p.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|10||Palma De Mallorca, Balearic Islands||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|11||Barcelona, Spain||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- A premium assortment of complimentary wines, champagne and spirits are served throughout the ship.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.