- Santorini (Thira), Greece
- Patmos, Greece
- Aghios Nikolaos, Crete
- Valletta, Malta
- Gozo Island, Malta
- Taormina (Naxos), Sicily, Italy
- Sorrento/Capri, Italy
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Santorini (Thira), Greece||8:00 a.m.||10:00 p.m.|
|3||Patmos, Greece||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|4||Aghios Nikolaos, Crete||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|6||Valletta, Malta||8:00 a.m.||---|
|7||Valletta, Malta||---||7:00 a.m.|
|7||Gozo Island, Malta||10:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Taormina (Naxos), Sicily, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|9||Sorrento/Capri, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|10||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.