- Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy
- Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
- Sorrento/Capri, Italy
- Messina, Sicily, Italy
- Valletta, Malta
- Nafplion (Nauplion), Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Piraeus (Athens), Greece
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Monte Carlo, Monaco||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Livorno (Florence & Pisa), Italy||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|3||Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|4||Sorrento/Capri, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Messina, Sicily, Italy||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|6||Valletta, Malta||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|8||Nafplion (Nauplion), Greece||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|9||Mykonos, Greece||8:00 a.m.||7:00 p.m.|
|10||Piraeus (Athens), Greece||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elite vessel is a grand hotel with all ocean-view suites, intimate and luxurious public space and world class cuisine.
- The Restaurant features a menu with classical and modern French Cuisine and signature dishes created by Relais & Chateaux - Relais Gourmands.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.