9 Night Alaska
Disney Wonder - Customer Favorite!
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Cruise Hubbard Glacier
- Skagway, Alaska
- Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Minimum age to sail: Infants must be at least 6 months to be eligible to travel.
Pregnancy Restrictions: Disney Cruise Lines will not accept passengers who will have entered their 24th week of pregnancy as of their embarkation date.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 18 years must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a parent, grandparent, or guardian 21 years or older. If the adult accompanying this child is not a parent, a Parental Consent Guardianship Form must be signed by a parent or legal guardian, and received by the cruise line prior to sailing.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||---||3:30 p.m.|
|3||Ketchikan, Alaska||7:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|4||Icy Strait Point (Hoonah), Alaska||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Juneau, Alaska||6:45 a.m.||4:45 p.m.|
|6||Cruise Hubbard Glacier||---||---|
|7||Skagway, Alaska||8:00 a.m.||8:45 p.m.|
|8||Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska||---||6:00 p.m.|
|10||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||8:00 a.m.||---|
- Amazing children's programs, signature entertainment, and family-friendly environment.
- Imaginative dining venues Animator's Palate, Tiana's and Tritons; upscale and romantic Palo adults-only restaurant.
- Spacious staterooms designed with families in mind, most featuring split baths.
- Activities, pools and entertainment areas for kids, teens, families, and adults-only.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
July 09, 2018 –July 18, 2018Monday – Wednesday$3,071$341/night$3,431$381/night$5,537$615/night$12,431$1381/night