- Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska
- Ketchikan, Alaska
- Juneau, Alaska
- Skagway, Alaska
- Sitka, Alaska
- Cruise Tracy Arm/Sawyer Glacier
- Wrangell, Alaska
- Prince Rupert, British Columbia
- Victoria, British Columbia
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Cruise Inside Passage, Alaska||---||---|
|3||Ketchikan, Alaska||8:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|
|4||Juneau, Alaska||9:30 a.m.||11:00 p.m.|
|5||Skagway, Alaska||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|6||Sitka, Alaska||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|7||Cruise Tracy Arm/Sawyer Glacier||10:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|8||Wrangell, Alaska||7:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|9||Prince Rupert, British Columbia||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|11||Victoria, British Columbia||8:00 a.m.||11:59 p.m.|
|12||Vancouver (Canada Place), British Columbia||7:00 a.m.||---|
- This elegant ship features all-suite ocean-view accommodations some with private verandahs as well as luxurious restaurants and a world renowned spa.
- Dine in an intimate atmosphere of Le Champagne where each culinary creation is thoughtfully paired with select wines.
- Relax and rejuvenate with a number of invigorating therapies at the Spa, voted the World's Best Spa at Sea.
- Past guests raved about the impeccable service, plush accommodations and sumptuous cuisine.