- San Remo Casino
- Table Games and Slot Machines
- The Card Room
- Currencies Accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, cruise card, and all major credit cards except Discover. For all Europe cruises, the only currency accepted onboard is the Euro.
- Le Terme Health and Beauty Centre
- Wide variety of Spa treatments
- Steam/Sauna room
- Additional charge for Spa treatments and salon services
- Relaxing Area
- The Fitness Center & Gymnasium
- State-of-the-art exercise equipment includes: weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Total Body Circuit Training, Yoga
- Jogging Track
- Shuffle Board
- Golf Simulator
- Swimming Pools (2)
- Whirlpools (2)
- 5th Avenue Shopping Area
- Galleria Mazzini Shopping Area
- Duty free goods include: clothing, cosmetics, perfumes, jewelry, and sundries
- Photo Gallery
- San Carlos Theatre
- Stage Shows
- Flamenco Dancing
- Magicians and Mimes
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Themed parties and events vary with ship and itinerary
- Events and parties are held on special occasions and vary from ship and itinerary
- Live Bands
- Classical Concerts
- Karaoke Nights
- Solo and Duo Vocal performances
- 40's Dance Music, 50's Rock and Roll
- Game Rooms
- Blackjack and slot machine contests
- Treasure Hunts
- Trivia & Quizzes
- Sports Tournaments, Pool Games
- Star Galaxy Video Games
- Photo Gallery
- MSC Business Center with Internet connection
- Photography lessons
- Wine Tasting workshops
- Guest Lecturers
- Gaming lessons
- Art classes
- Dance Lessons
- Wellness Program
- Classes vary on ship and itinerary
- Mini-club: 3 to 8 Years Old
- Junior Club: 9 to 13 Years Old
- Teen Club: 14 to 17 Years Old
- Activities vary by the number and ages of the children onboard
- Children under 3 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times to visit the Mini-Club
- My Teen Card: prepaid card for onboard spending
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.