16 Night Atlantic Expedition
- Cadiz (Seville), Spain
- Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
- Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Mindelo, Sao Vicente Island, Cape Verde Islands
- Recife, Brazil
- Salvador De Bahia, Brazil
- Cabo Frio, Brazil
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
Minimum age to sail: Infants must be at least 12 months old to be eligible to travel (Cruise line reserves the right to limit the number of children onboard)
Pregnancy Restrictions: Oceania only accepts pregnant passengers who have been permitted to sail by their personal doctor.
Traveling with minors: Guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by and occupy the same stateroom as an adult 21 years or older.
|Day||Ports of Call||Arrival||Departure|
|1||Lisbon, Portugal||---||6:00 p.m.|
|2||Cadiz (Seville), Spain||10:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|4||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|5||Santa Cruz De Tenerife, Canary Islands||8:00 a.m.||8:00 p.m.|
|8||Mindelo, Sao Vicente Island, Cape Verde Islands||8:00 a.m.||5:00 p.m.|
|12||Recife, Brazil||8:00 a.m.||4:00 p.m.|
|13||Salvador De Bahia, Brazil||2:00 p.m.||---|
|14||Salvador De Bahia, Brazil||---||6:00 p.m.|
|16||Cabo Frio, Brazil||8:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|17||Rio De Janeiro, Brazil||8:00 a.m.||---|
- Elegant staterooms, Lalique-designed lobby, rich fabrics, soft lighting, and art masterpieces throughout.
- Complimentary specialty restaurants include Toscana for Italian, Polo Grill classic steakhouse, Jacques exquisite French bistro, and Red Ginger for Asian classics.
- Cooking classes at Bon Appetit Culinary Center, step-by-step instruction at the Artist Loft.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub and state-of-the-art fitness center, with Canyon Ranch menu selections offered in the Grand Dining Room and Terrace Cafe.
Your Package Includes:
Select Your Sailing Date
November 28, 2018 –December 14, 2018Wednesday – Friday$2,349$147/night$2,949$184/night$3,449$216/night$4,749$297/night