- Table Games and Slot Machines
- Card Room
- Currencies Accepted: U.S. Dollars, Euros, Traveler's Checks, Cruise Card, and all major Credit Cards
- Spa treatments include: skin care, aroma stone therapy, massages, and more.
- Steam and Saunas
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for Spa treatments and salon services
- Health Club
- Strength-training equipment including free-weights and machines
- Cardio-vascular equipment includes treadmills with televisions and stationary bicycles
- Exercise Classes: Aerobics, Yoga, and Pilates
- Steam and Sauna
- Marina Deck
- Snorkeling, windsurfing, kayaking, banana boat rides, water skiing
- Enclosed steel mesh pool - swimming
- water sports vary by ship and itinerary
- Sky Deck
- Jogging and walking on the outside deck
- Whirlpools (3)
- These stores offer a fine selection of clothing, souvenir items, perfumes, giftware, and jewelry
- Broadway Musical
- Movies Under the Stars
- Evening Under the Stars
- Live Vocalist
- Live Pianist
- Card Room
- Computer Center
- Wireless internet connection
- Onboard renewal of vows
- Seabourn to a Tea
- Massage Moments
- Signature Service Desk
- Dress Circle
- Chef's Circle
- Cooking demonstrations
- Dance lessons
- Wine Tasting workshops
- Shopping with the Chef
- Lectures on world affairs, society and the arts
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.