- Over 30 slot machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack (3), Roulette (1), and 3-Card Poker (1)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and Slots
- Card and Gaming lessons are available
- Currencies Accepted: Cash, Traveler's Checks, or Credit Cards
- Card Room
- Please note: Cigar and/or pipe smoke is not permitted in the casino
- No passenger under 21 years old is allowed to participate in gaming activities. Underage passengers are also not allowed to loiter in any gaming areas
- Lotus Spa
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- The Lotus Fitness Center offers a wide range of classes, including popular options like TRX Suspension Training, cycling, Pilates, yoga, stretch, abs and Body Sculpt Boot Camp, and Zumba.
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Golf Practice Cage
- Jogging Track
- Pool and whirlpools on Deck 9
- Duty free shopping with a wide array of the finest brands of perfumes, liquors, clothing, and jewelry
- Photo Gallery
- Cabaret Lounge
- Broadway and Las Vegas-style shows
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live Music
- Dance Classes
- Contests and tournaments may vary depending on ship and itinerary.
- Internet cafe
- Card Room
- World-class art collections, galleries and auctions
- Courses vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Additional fees may apply for some courses
- Pacific Princess offers youth programs when 20 or more children, ages 3-17, are traveling on a given voyage
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.