SVEDKA and Inniskillin Ice Bar
Maltings Beer & Whiskey Bar
O'Sheehan's Neighborhood Bar & Grill
The Haven Lounge (Private Access for Guests of The Haven only)
Music & Dancing
Live Music Bar
Fat Cats Jazz & Blues Club
Bliss Ultra Lounge
This summer, onboard Casino will be open 9PM - 5AM when docked in Bermuda!
- Numerous slot and video poker machines available
- Gaming Tables: Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Let it Ride®, Three Card Poker, Texas Hold 'Em, Ultimate Texas Hold 'Em, Mini Baccarat, Pai Gow Poker, Spanish 21
- Tournaments: Blackjack, Slot and Texas Hold 'Em
- Free gaming lessons offered for table games and slots
- Launch Party
- Currencies Accepted: Credit Cards, Cash, and Traveler's Checks in U.S. currency
- Please Note: Game and machine varieties vary from ship to ship
- Mandara Spa
- Over 50 treatments from hot stone massages to oxygen facials, acupuncture and age-defying treatments
- Thermal Suite features steam room, dry sauna, Vitality pool, hot tubs, waterfalls and heated tile loungers
- Salt Room
- Hair Salon and Barber Shop
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
- Pulse Fitness Center
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Exercise Classes: various classes including Zumba, TRX training, cardio on the most advanced equipment or aerobics, spinning and kickboxing classes (additional fee)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Personal Training (additional fee)
Sports Complex - 3 stories of action-packed activities including a multi-level ropes-at-sea course, and The Plank.
- Challenge yourself on the multi-level ropes course with over 40 challenging elements.
- For the ultimate thrill, confront The Plank that extends 8 feet over the side of the ship. Cameras capture your conquering moment.
- Rapelling and Rock-Climbing Wall
- Spider Web - 24-foot enclosed climbing cage complete with a spiral slide
- Bungee Trampoline
- 2 pools including Waves Pool and whirlpools
- Kids Aqua Park includes kid-size pool and slide, splash area, fountains, sprays and statues of Nickelodeon characters
- 5 Multi-story waterslides including Free-Fall and The Whip deliver the ultimate adrenalin rush
- Tradewinds Tax-and-Duty-Free
- Shops including Tides Boutique, perfume shop, jewelry and gift shop, logo and souvenirs, and more
- Click Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
Non-stop entertainment including theatre, Broadway-style shows, dance shows, vocalists, comedians, and magicians.
- Burn the Floor
- Cirque Dreams Jungle Fantasy (additional fee)
- Rock of Ages - Tony award-winning Broadway sensation!
- Howl at the Moon - two musicians, two pianos
- Wine Lovers - the Musical (additional fee)
- The Second City - Laugh it up with some of the funniest people on the planet
- The Second City's Dysfunktional Family Reunion (additional fee)
- Spice H2O Fireworks
Parties and Theme Nights
- Sailaway Party
- Captain's Welcome Party
- Dazzling Fireworks Display set to music
- Special events and parties vary depending on ship and itinerary
Music & Dance
- Live music
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Wide variety of contests, games and tournaments
- Card Room
- Internet Cafe
- Health & Wellness
- Exercise Classes
- Golf Lessons
- Gaming Lessons
- Dance Class
- Family Gunk Challenges
- Family Pictionary
- Family Charades
- Family Pizza Making
- Family Lego Creations
- Family Friendly Face-Off Game Show
- Nickelodeon Pajama Jam - kids party in their pj's then wake up to a buffet breakfast featuring Nickelodeon characters. With character performances, photo opportunities, meet and greets and take home gifts. (Additional fee)
Splash Academy for Kids
It's their vacation too, so let us entertain, inspire and amuse your kids. We've got a top-notch Youth Staff, selected from university education and recreational programs; they know just what kids like. Each staff member is certified in CPR and first aid. Kids can play with friends, siblings, and other cruisers in their own age group and participate in age appropriate activities. And you? You'll have to find your own places to play. This is a kids-only zone.
- Guppies (Ages 6 months-2) Norwegian’s youngest guests can enjoy up to two hours a day of sensory play, painting and other activities with their parents. Parents must attend with their children.
- Turtles (Ages 3-5) - Activities include arts & crafts and painting, Circus School (tiger act, feather balancing), developmental activities, sensory and messy play, storytelling, and treasure hunts.
- Seals (Ages 6-9) - Activities include Circus School (scarf juggling, plate spinning, devil sticks, spinning rope), games, painting, sports and family activities, team-building challenges, treasure hunts, and video games.
- Dolphins (Ages 10-12) - Activities include arts & crafts, Circus School (stilts, ball juggling, Chinese yo-yo, plate spinning), scavenger hunts, sports, team-building challenges, and video games and challenges.
Entourage (Teens - Ages 13-14 and 15-17)
- Entourage Teen Lounge: The perfect place for teens to hang out and enjoy video games, movies, arts, music, and sports with kids their own age. Activities include arts & music, Circus School, movies, sports, team-building challenges, themed events and pool parties, and video games and challenges.
Port Play: If you're looking for some alone time, you can drop the little ones off at Port Play for free. Only a small fee applies for the supervision of your child(ren) during breakfast, lunch, and dinner hours. Meal times are based on ship and itinerary.
Late Night Fun Zone: If you're planning a romantic dinner for two, you can leave the kids in safe hands any day of the week at Late Night Fun Zone. Small fee applies. Hours: 10:30 p.m. – 1:30 a.m. The cruise line recommends that children be signed up by 8:00 p.m. the day prior