Bars, Clubs & Lounges
Lounges & Bars
Neptune Lounge: exclusively for guests traveling in category PS - Penthouse Verandah Suites, SA or SB - Deluxe Verandah Suites
Explorations Caf�� powered by The New York Times
Music & Dancing
Northern Lights Nightclub
Casino & Gambling
- Located on Upper Promenade Deck
- Blackjack, Poker, Craps, Roulette, and Slot Machines
- Complimentary gaming lessons at beginning of each cruise
- Tournaments: Mega Slot Tournament with complimentary champagne after 11pm
- Currencies Accepted: Cash, Credit Card, Traveler's Check, and Shipboard Account
- Greenhouse Spa & Salon
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hydro pool and thermal suites
- Beauty Salon
- Additional charge for spa and salon services
Sports & Fitness
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight training and cardio machines
- Exercise classes: various classes including aerobics, circuit training, stretch, cycling, yoga, and Pilates (Additional fee)
- Teak deck for walking or jogging
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Basketball Court
- Volleyball Court
- Lido Pool and whirlpools
- Sea View Pool and whirlpools
- Shopping Arcade - Duty Free Shopping including: French perfumes, Swiss watches, fine liqueurs, and designer goods
- Mirabella Luxury Boutique
- Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Vista Show Lounge
- Vocalists, Comedians, Illusionists
Parties and Theme Nights
- Parties and theme nights vary depending on ship or itinerary
Music & Dance
- Billboard Onboard and Lincoln Center Stage
- B.B. King Blues Club and other live music
- Dance Classes
Contests & Tournaments
- Pool activity contests
- Explorations Caf�� - Internet caf�� and library
- Art Auctions
- Meeting Rooms
- Observation Deck
- Culinary Arts Center
- Digital Workshop Powered by Windows
- Guest Lecturers on specific cruises
- Health and Wellness programs
- Wine Tastings
- IPod self-guided art tour
- Enrichment programs may vary depending on ship and itinerary
Club HAL�� Kids (ages 3-7)Children, ages 3-7, can participate in such activities as pirate treasure hunts, pizza making, storytelling, and "Little Artists" crafts. Children in the Kid's age group must be toilet trained. Children in pull-ups or diapers are not allowed in the youth facilities, due to mandates from US Public Health. Exceptions to this rule cannot be made.
Club HAL�� Tweens (ages 8-12)Tweens, ages 8-12 can participate in video game tournaments, relay races, culinary workshops, karaoke dance parties and more.
The Loft and The Oasis (ages 13-17)Teens, ages 13-17 have their own hangouts in The Loft and The Oasis, for late-night sporting competitions, yoga and dance classes, cooking demos and teens-only nightclub events.
Culinary Arts CenterHands-on cooking classes for kids and teens offering basic cooking techniques, kitchen safety and recipe instruction. Workshops are offered for two age groups: ages 3-7, and ages 8-15. Parents must register their children on board at the Front Office.
Club Hal's After HoursFor registered children ages 3-12 who meet Club HAL���s eligibility requirements, Holland America offers Club HAL After Hours on all ships (except ms Prinsendam) from 10:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. The fee is US $5.00 per child, per hour (fees subject to change). Parents must pick up their children on time or a late fee is charged.
Special NeedsClub HAL recognizes that some children may have special needs. Club HAL has many staff trained to work with special needs children, and special needs children are invited to attend activities based on their chronological age. Guests should make Holland America Line aware of this when booking their reservation.
Additional Family ServicesHolland America Line is dedicated to making your family's cruise vacation memorable and happy for each member of your family. They serve a wide variety of kid-pleasing food, including a different appetizers, salads and soups, and standard items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza and chicken, plus chef's specials like beef tacos, grilled cheese, fish and chips and spaghetti. Baby food and a limited number of high chairs, booster seats and cribs are available on board. These items must be requested in advance of boarding. Special kid-friendly birthday parties can also be arranged with advance notice.
Important NotesA limited number of high chairs, booster seats and cribs are available at no charge. These must be reserved in advance at the time of booking. An international children's menu is offered at dinner and includes a variety of appetizers, salads and soups, and standard items such as hamburgers, hot dogs, pizza and chicken, plus chef's specials like beef tacos, grilled cheese, fish and chips or spaghetti.
Babysitting ServicesLimited babysitting services are available through the Front Office for a small surcharge for children 5 years of age and under. This service is provided by staff on a volunteer basis, and may not always be available. Babysitting services are not offered while the ship is in port.