- Fortunes Casino
- Over 180 Slot machines
- 11 Gaming Tables: Blackjack (5), Roulette (1), Caribbean Stud Poker (1), Craps (1), Ultimate Texas Hold' Em (1), Texas Hold' Em (1), and Three Card Stud (1)
- Tournaments: Blackjack and Slots
- Gaming lessons offered onboard
- Currencies accepted: Cash, credit on your SeaPass account, Traveler's Checks, Credit Cards
- Card Room
- Hours of operation vary, please check Celebrity Today daily program for hours of operation
- Please Note: Guests must be 18 years and older to play casino games. Some Alaskan ports require a minimum age of 21 to play casino games.
- Canyon Ranch SpaClub
- A wide variety of body treatments from traditional to exotic
- Hair Salon
- Persian Garden
- Heated relaxation chairs
- Additional charge for spa treatments and salon services
- Please Note: guests must be at least 18 years of age to receive treatments or utilize spa facilities unless participating in the program. Salon services are available to guests of all ages.
- Fitness Center: Features state-of-the-art equipment including weight machines, free weights, stationary bikes, stair steppers, and treadmills
- Sauna, whirlpool, steam room, and thermal suites
- Exercise Classes: Various classes including aerobics, Yoga, Pilates, Resistance training, spinning, and more. Exercise programs vary by ship itinerary (additional fee for some classes)
- Outdoor Jogging Track
- Personal Trainers (Additional fee)
- Outdoor Basketball court - Deck 15
- Table Tennis - Deck 14
- Sports Pool and whirlpools - Deck 11
- Family Pool and whirlpools - Deck 11
- Photo Shop
- Beauty World
- Logo Shop
- Liquor & Sundries
- Fine Leather & Sunglasses
- Emilia Robba Floral Collection: silk flowers, arranged vases and home fragrances
- Celebrity Theatre
- Musicals and Las Vegas-style shows
- Comedy acts
- Enrichment Seminars
- Interactive Game Shows
- Captain's Welcome Reception
- Island Night Caribbean Party
- Music-Theme parties nights from 50's Rock and Roll to Motown Classics and 70s disco
- Parties and Theme Nights vary depending on ship and itinerary
- Live bands & DJs
- Dance Classes
- Contests & Games: backgammon, chess, game shows, pool games, Xbox tournaments
- Blackjack and Slots tournaments
- Talent Shows
- Jackpot Bingo
- Trivia and Brain Teasers: Battle of the Sexes, Cryptograms
- Sporting Games: basketball, table tennis, paddle tennis tournaments
- Pool side events
- Movies at Cinema & Conference Center
- Art Gallery
- Guest Lectures - astronomy, finance, politics, wine education, history and culture, etc.
- Cooking Demonstration
- Onboard presentation on special highlights of upcoming ports
- Wine tasting and pairing classes
- Basic computer skill classes
- Digital Photography lessons
- Casino and card lessons
- Enrichment program varies depending on ship and itinerary
- Toddler Time (under 3 years): Play time for tots & parents with toys & products provided by Fun Factory. Parents/guardians must accompany their child during Toddler Time. Children participating in Toddler Time program do not need to be toilet trained. Toddler time is available during select times each day.
- Shipmates (Ages 3-5): From treasure hunts to arts & crafts your little ones will have a blast! Activities are based in the Fun Factory. Shipmates must be a minimum of three years old, completely independently toilet-trained and diaper/pull-up free to sign in for Fun Factory programs. Exceptions to this rule cannot be made. Shipmates must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Cadets (Ages 6-8): Activities are based in the Fun Factory, and include relay races, team trivia, talent shows and more. Cadets must be signed in and out of the program by an adult age 18 or over who knows the child's password.
- Ensigns (Ages 9-11): Activities are based in the Fun Factory and include activities such as karaoke, video games and late-night pizza parties, but also frequently use other venues and go on scavenger hunts throughout the ship. Check your program for times and locations. Ensigns sign themselves in/out of complimentary programs until 10PM, unless otherwise indicated on their Parental Consent Form. After 10PM, Ensigns require an adult to sign them out of activities. Due to the liberty afforded to Ensigns, children should be advised never to enter someone else's stateroom and to always let someone know where they will be.
- X Club Teen Entertainment (Ages 12-17): For young adults, Celebrity offers the ultimate hangout place for teens, featuring social activities, the newest gaming consoles and titles, sports activities, even teens-only late night dances. All activities are hosted and supervised by Youth Counselors.
- Please Note: Activities vary from ship to ship. The five tier age group program runs during President's Week, Easter, Summer, Thanksgiving and Christmas sailings. On all other sailings, a combined age group is offered.
- Babysitting in the Fun Factory - For a fee of $6 per hour per child, children ages 3-11 can participate in the Afternoon Party from noon-2PM on port days and/or the evening Slumber Party from 10PM-1AM.
- Private in-stateroom babysitting is open to children 12 months and older for a nominal fee of $19/hr. for up to three children from the same family. Requests must be made 24 hours in advance through Guest Relations. Availability for this service is limited and operates on a first come, first served basis. Private, in-stateroom babysitting is subject to personnel availability.
Book an eligible stateroom on any qualifying sailing and receive a free upgrade! In some cases, you'll be upgraded to a more desirable location aboard your ship. In other instances, you'll be upgraded to a stateroom with extra space and/or a better view. It's also possible that you might receive all of these benefits. Select your sailing date to see which upgrades are available.
Cruise Pricing Terms & Conditions
Sample prices are in U.S. Dollars and are per person, double occupancy, and do not include U.S. government fees, taxes, or airfare unless otherwise noted. Price does not include a non-refundable $24.99 processing fee. Cruise lines reserve the right to add a fuel supplement at any time prior to departure; possible fuel supplements are not included in sample prices advertised online and, if instated, payment would be due to the cruise line before departure.
Passengers receiving special rates based on residency or age will be required to show a government-issued form of identification (passport, or birth certificate and driver's license) at the pier to validate state of residency or age prior to boarding the cruise ship.
We carefully monitor all of the information presented on our site; however, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions resulting in inventory, content, or pricing discrepancies. The details shown, including any pictures, are for informational purposes only.
Your exact price depends upon selected day of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom level.
All offers and upgrades are only for new individual bookings for selected dates, sailings, and stateroom categories only, are subject to availability, and are limited. Savings shown are based on cruise lines published brochure rates. Additional restrictions may apply. All prices, offers, and dates may not be available at time of booking. All information is subject to change without notice.
International credit cards may only be used to make a reservation by telephone and if funds are converted into U.S. dollars for payment; other restrictions may apply. For select cruise lines, some reservation restrictions apply for customers with primary residential addresses outside of America's 50 states; ask for complete details.